Dining at Castlemartyr
Award-Winning 5 Star Resort
Dining experiences at the Castlemartyr Resort are provided by Cork’s finest culinary & service professionals.
We offer a contemporary take on the best of local seasonal produce, where provenance is all-important. The innovative style of cooking provides a modern theme that will offer diners an experience worth travelling for. Between The Hotel and The Manor House we offer seven dining unique options.
In The Manor House:
- Terre – An intimate restaurant by Chef Patron Vincent Crepel, where he brings together all that he has learned in the world’s finest restaurants to the best larder in Ireland and places umami – savoury deliciousness – at the heart of each dish on the exceptional tasting menu. With an open kitchen and dishes finished table-side, diners enjoy a dynamic interaction with those people creating their meal.
- Afternoon Tea – While away an afternoon in the most pleasant of surroundings in the elegance of The Manor House & enjoy a delicious assortment of dainty savouries, scrumptious scones & petite pastries prepared in our patisserie; all while sipping your favourite piping hot tea blend or speciality coffee.
- Knights Bar – The chic choice for a relaxing drink, elegantly providing a warm and intimate atmosphere in which to enjoy a beverage at any time of day.
In The Hotel & around the Resort:
- Canopy Restaurant -Our signature restaurant Canopy serves the finest contemporary Irish cuisine. Enjoy a chic dining experience overlooking the extensive terrace with mature trees providing nature’s ultimate canopy. With a distinctly relaxed atmosphere and bright, natural décor, Canopy is a striking venue for a catch up with friends & family.
- Canopy Bar & Brasserie – The contemporary and casual heart of the hotel where friends, family and colleagues can gather over drinks and delicious food. Canopy Bar & Brasserie menu is served throughout the day & into the night, popular seasonal dishes showcase the best local ingredients. Canopy also has an extensive terrace where you can opt to dine alfresco.
- The Clubhouse with it’s panoramic views across the golf course provides a contemporary place in which to relax and unwind, whether for a drink or to dine. Enjoy a menu featuring perennial favourites in this light-filled airy space.
- The Hunted Hog , our Traditional Irish Pub, is just a short and pleasant stroll from the resort and offers a welcoming atmosphere for all to enjoy. With it’s lively ambiance and hearty, tasty menu; a trip to The Hunted Hog is well worth the walk.
- 24 Hour Room Service is available throughout your stay with a variety of meals and refreshments to be enjoyed in the privacy and comfort of your room.