Dining at Castlemartyr
Award-Winning 5 Star Resort
We offer a contemporary take on the best of local seasonal produce, where provenance is all-important. The innovative style of cooking provides a modern theme that will offer diners an experience worth travelling for. Between The Hotel and The Manor House we offer seven dining unique options.
In The Manor House:
- Terre – A Michelin Star restaurant by Chef Patron Vincent Crepel, where he brings together all that he has learned in the world’s finest restaurants to the best larder in Ireland and places umami at the heart of each dish on the exceptional tasting menu. With an open kitchen and dishes finished table-side, diners enjoy a dynamic interaction with those people creating their meal.
- Afternoon Tea – While away an afternoon in the most pleasant of surroundings in the elegance of The Manor House & enjoy a delicious assortment of dainty savouries, scrumptious scones and sweet treats prepared in house; all while sipping your favourite piping hot tea blend, specialty coffee or glass of bubbly.
- Knights Bar – The chic choice for a relaxing drink, elegantly providing a warm and intimate atmosphere in which to enjoy a beverage at any time of day.
In The Hotel & around the Resort:
- Canopy Restaurant – Our signature restaurant Canopy serves the finest contemporary Irish cuisine. Enjoy a chic dining experience overlooking the extensive terrace where our mature trees provide nature’s ultimate canopy with a distinctly relaxed atmosphere and bright, natural décor.
- Canopy Bar & Brasserie – The contemporary and casual heart of the hotel where friends, family and colleagues can gather over drinks and delicious food. Canopy Bar & Brasserie menu is served throughout the day and into the night where popular seasonal dishes showcase the best local ingredients. Canopy also has an extensive terrace for alfresco dining.
- The Clubhouse with it’s panoramic views across the golf course provides a contemporary place in which to relax and unwind, whether for a drink or to dine. Enjoy a menu featuring seasonal favourites in this light-filled airy space.
- The Hunted Hog , our Traditional Irish Pub, is just a short and pleasant stroll from the resort and offers a welcoming atmosphere for all to enjoy. With it’s lively ambiance and hearty, tasty menu; a trip to The Hunted Hog is well worth the walk.
- 24 Hour Room Service is available throughout your stay with a variety of meals and refreshments to be enjoyed in the privacy and comfort of your room.