Your Residence at Castlemartyr
Luxury Holiday Homes
Luxury Self-Catering at Castlemartyr Resort
Castlemartyr Resort Luxury Self-Catering Residences are the perfect solution for a family break, couple’s escape, corporate stay or for a bridal party. As well as full access to the Resort’s 220-acre grounds, our luxury Self-Catering Residence options have many other benefits including:
- Welcome hamper on arrival
- Complimentary access to the Health Club including swimming pool
- Dining available in the resorts various restaurants & bars – advance reservations are advised
- Ron Kirby designed 18 hole Golf Course
- Selection of woodlands to explore, with range of walks
- Pet-friendly options available (Please select 2 bedroom houses in The Orchard. Please note that T&Cs & additional charges apply)
- Outdoor dining and picnic areas
- Seasonal Kid’s Club and year-round on-site Babysitting available
- Walking distance to The Hunted Hog, Castlemartyr Resorts Traditional Irish Pub on Castlemartyr Main Street
- Selection of Blue Flag beaches within driving distance
- Some of Cork’s finest attractions on your doorstep including Fota Wildlife Park, Fota House & Gardens, Leahy’s Open Farm, Ballycotton and Jameson Distillery.
Residences are available for a minimum of a 2 night stay and at certain times of the year, during holiday periods, a longer stay period may be required.
Your check in is at 4pm and check out is at 10am.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions- we will be delighted to assist you. We look forward to welcoming you to our holiday home residences to enjoy all that Castlemartyr has to offer.
Choose Your Residence
Where House means Home
Spa & Country Club
Featuring ESPA and Germaine de Capuccini
The Spa & Country Club at Castlemartyr Resort is a Wellness, Spa and Fitness Centre unlike any other, and is the ideal destination for relaxing and pampering during your next spa break.view more