Hybrid Conferences, Meetings and Events
Embracing the Future of Business
As businesses continue to adapt to the current challenges posed by COVID19 and look to reduce and mitigate their Carbon Footprint, hybrid on-site and remote virtual conferences are becoming increasingly popular. The award-winning team at Castlemartyr Resort can assist in making your event a reality.
Our on-site conference facilities include excellently equipped and elegant meeting spaces fitted with the latest technology, ensuring you have the perfect base for your hybrid event.
Our meeting rooms include 3 executive boardrooms accommodating up to 20 delegates in person, while our wonderful Ballroom can accommodate up to 220 delegates on-site, with the facilities to connect and live broadcast to team members or attendees around the globe.
Recent years have seen us facilitate largescale conferences and events on behalf of leading international clients in Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Media and Food Production.
Our services include:
- Five private conference rooms all with natural daylight and blackout facilities to suit your broadcasting requirements
- Built-in AV and high-spec facilities, with mobile stations also available on-site
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Smart TVs in all guest bedrooms to facilitate live broadcasts
- Excellent external AV partners with experience in high-level remote conferencing for larger events
- On-site design facilities
- Indoor and outdoor unique Team Building activities, with virtual and online options also available
- Offset your carbon footprint with a tree planted for every delegate or attendee at your event
- Private dining and breakout spaces with remote sessions available
- Bespoke refreshment breaks catering to all dietary requirements